
"زندگی نے مجھے بہت کچھ سکھایا، مگر سب سے بڑا سبق یہ دیا کہ… اچھے بنو مگر ایسے کہ لوگ تمہیں کمزور نہ سمجھیں۔"
"Life taught me many things, but the greatest lesson was… Be kind, but in a way that no one dares to take you for granted.""میں نے اپنا رویہ بدل لیا ہے، اب ہر کسی کے ساتھ وہی سلوک کرتا ہوں جو وہ میرے ساتھ کرتا ہے۔"
"I’ve changed my attitude; now I treat people exactly the way they treat me.""میرا رویہ میری شخصیت کا آئینہ ہے، اگر تمہیں اچھا نہیں لگتا تو شاید مسئلہ تمہارا ہے۔"
"My attitude is a mirror of my personality. If you don’t like it, maybe the problem is yours.""کبھی کسی کی محبت میں اپنی انا نہیں گنوائی، مگر جب انا پر بات آئے تو محبت کو بھی للکار دو۔"
"Never lose your self-respect for love, but when self-respect is at stake, even love should be challenged.""زندگی میں وہی کامیاب ہوتا ہے جو دوسروں کی پرواہ کیے بغیر اپنے راستے پر چل پڑتا ہے۔"
"In life, only those succeed who walk their path without worrying about others.""میرے رویے سے پریشان ہو؟ یاد رکھو… یہ میرا ردِ عمل ہے، تمہارے عمل کا!"
"Annoyed by my attitude? Remember… this is my reaction to your actions!""میں وہ نہیں جو تم سمجھتے ہو، میں وہ ہوں جو تمہارے سلوک کے مطابق بن جاتا ہوں۔"
"I am not what you think I am; I become what your behavior makes me.""اپنے رویے پر فخر کرو، کیونکہ یہی تمہاری پہچان ہے۔"
"Be proud of your attitude, because that’s what defines you."
These quotes reflect a strong, self-respecting attitude while acknowledging emotional depth. True attitude isn’t about arrogance—it’s about knowing your worth and not letting others define you. 💙








0 Comments